Get Fast Results With Rapid Transformational Therapy
Over the past year, I've been offering Rapid Transformational Therapy to my existing and new patients, with excellent results.
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a unique form of therapy that combines hypnotherapy, regression and NLP (reprogramming of the mind). It is a powerful tool that can help you overcome a wide range of issues, including:
- Low confidence/self-esteem
- Weight loss
- Habits and addictions
- Performance issues
- Relationship problems
RTT works by helping you to directly access the root cause of your issue via the gentle process of hypnosis. We then reframe the core negative idea and resulting behaviours, and bring the wanted, positive and life-enhancing ideas into your subconscious mind. The bespoke audio recording you receive after the session will help to establish a new mindset.
There are many benefits to using RTT, including:
- Fast results: RTT is a very fast-acting therapy. Bearing in mind that mental health is a journey and we must continue to evolve throughout our lives, I have received brilliant feedback from patients who received just one RTT session.
- Long-lasting change: RTT is not just about treating symptoms. It is about addressing the root cause of your issue, which means that the changes you make are lasting.
- Customized approach: RTT is a very personalized therapy. You decide on what you want to focus on and what changes you want to create in yourself and your life.
- Increased self-awareness: RTT can help you to understand yourself better and to identify the patterns that are holding you back.
If you are looking for a fast, effective and customized therapy to help you overcome your issues, RTT is the right choice for you. Patients receiving this treatment have reported fantastic results across a wide range of issues, including improved confidence, significant reduction in food and eating related issues, the ability to overcome addictions, better physical wellbeing and greater calm and positivity about life.
I offer RTT to adolescents and adults, either in person at my clinic in Cork, Ireland. Or remotely from anywhere in the world.